Information Security Policy
The objective of IT.integro Sp. z o.o. is to continually build up the trust of our customers by ensuring the reliable operation of their IT systems and protecting access to confidential information.
We execute the Information Security Policy by implementing the following rules:
- We comply with the procedures, rules, legal requirements and provisions of the valid Information Security Policy.
- We make continued efforts to increase the awareness of our Employees and Associates on information security.
- We guarantee that our customers use secure access to information by controlling user permissions.
- We maintain and monitor system setup and network modifications strictly.
- We manage incidents by monitoring IT systems continuously.
- We implement the most up-to-date security methods to ensure that high security standards are maintained.
- We evaluate the potential for security improvements and the probability of incident risks to counteract any security problems effectively.
- We are deeply focused on improving our effectiveness and operational efficiency and we are committed to efforts on information security management.
- We expect that our business partners and customers also comply with these rules and practices.
Monitoring and enhancement of the information security policy is managed by the Data Protection Officer. The obligation to execute and validate Information security Policy lays with the Board of IT.intego. All IT.intego’s Employees and Associates are involved in the development of the security system. The management of IT.integro performs periodical audits to monitor the progress of implementing the Policy.
Piotr Śledź, President of the Board, IT.integro sp. z o.o.