- The company under the business name of IT.integro sp. z o.o., with its registered seat in Poznań, ul. Ząbkowicka 12, 60-166 Poznań, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs in the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, the VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the KRS no. 0000014040, VAT Registration Number (NIP) 778-00-21-279, REGON 632507882 (hereinafter referred to as “IT.integro” or „Data Controller”) is the Data Controller for the personal data of users using the Polish Language app (hereinafter referred to as the “Language App”).
- The user may contact the Data Controller at the e-mail address: PDP@IT.integro.pl or phone number +48 61 86 14 251
- The Data Controller may collect the following data: title, name, company name, address, e-mail, phone number, bank details.
- The personal data of Language App users are processed by the Data Controller in compliance with the law. The user’s consent or an applicable provision of generally binding law shall be respectively applied as a legal basis for the processing of the user’s personal data. The user shall give its consent by submitting the contact form via Microsoft’s Appsource or contacting IT.integro directly. At any time, the user can withdraw its consent referred to in the preceding sentence by submitting its declaration on the withdrawal of the consent to process personal data, for example by sending it to the following email address: PDP@IT.integro.pl. The withdrawal of this consent shall not affectthe lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- The personal data of the user shall be processed, within the scope in which the user has given its consent, for the purpose of:
a) contract performance and service delivery with regard to Language app sales and installation,
b) sending trade information to the user, marketing, promoting and advertising of own IT.integro’s services and products or services and products of third parties (business partners of IT.integro),
c) client management – confirmation of personal and company details, complaint handling, etc.
- The personal data of users shall be stored during the period required to fulfil the purposes of processing described above, and after the fulfilment of these purposes the data shall be stored in a required scope throughout the period of time required by the Data Controller to fulfil its obligations provided for by the provisions of law and requiring the processing of the user’s personal data.
- The submission of personal data by the user is voluntary. However, it is required to fulfil the purposes of processing described above.
- The user shall have the right to require from the Data Controller to access, rectify, transfer and erase its personal data, and also the right to restrict the processing of personal data and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- In relation to data processing by the Data Controller, the user shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a respective supervisory authority (an authority for personal data protection).
- The personal data of users can be transferred to entities authorized to receive such data under binding laws, including respective judicial authorities. The personal data of such users can be transferred – in the scope and the time required – to third parties specified by the Data Controller, including the entities that upon the Data Controller’s order perform actions related to the activities performed for the users by the Data Controller within the fulfilment of the purposes of the processing of users’ personal data.